Nov 29, 2004

Wow, first hurdle of the holiday season is past us! Hooray!

Thanksgiving has come and gone.

The requisite large dinner was fine - the three day bout with food poisoning wasn’t. Everytime I get sick reminds me of how fortunate I am to be relatively healthy most of the time.

Ah, I can see it now: THANKSGIVING! THE MOVIE! A holiday resulting in more trips to the bathroom than a week’s vacation to Mexico.

I was supposed to go away and then at the 11th hour changed plans out of some misplaced sense of guilt - well, maybe I’ll take a long drive later this month, who knows.

I haven’t written a lot lately because I’ve actually been busy as all get out trying to get things done - I’m soon to be the beneficiary of a bigger pipe (DSL) and truthfully I can’t wait. Plus making the migration over to new machines, wiping and trashing the old is turning into quite the bit of work.

Plus, I can feel another great adventure on the horizon... dating! I finally find myself having the urge to date again.

More as it happens.

Oh, and another reason I stopped writing was because of the crummy election and all the stupid fallout from it. It finally culminated in an email battle that cost a friendship (it had to happen and I’m sure I’m not the only person it happened to). Just didn’t make me feel like writing much about anything.c

No comments: